This page contains the steps to install the RSV mobile app
In case you want to use the RSV mobile app for both children, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Install the standard “Q1.6” app for the first child.
Use your phone to open the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone) and search for “Q1.6” app. Follow the steps explained in the patient brochure that you have received from the study site.
Make sure you have indicated you want to use the Standard Q1.6 app for the first child of your twins. You can use the ‘Settings’ in the app to indicate this. The app will also request you to fill in the baby’s first name.
Step 2: Install the “Q1.6 sibling” app for the second child using the steps outlined on this page.
Click on the Google Play store icon below, download and install the Q1.6 Sibling App.
- Click on the App Store below and download the Q1.6 Sibling App.
- The app will start downloading automatically. Once the app is installed, click on the app icon.
- You will receive a message that you need to trust applications from Project Frisket.
- Go to “Settings”-> “General” -> “Device Management”.
- Click “Project Frisket” and trust the “Q 1.6 Sibling” app.
- Open the app.
Step 3: Register activation code and subject ID
To register the second child, you will need to use a different activation code and a different subject id provided by the hospital.
- Open the app
- Enter the first name of your second child.
- Provide the activation code and the subject ID (you should be able to find this information on the brochure you received from your physician, you can find it next to the installation instructions).
In case you are the second parent (or another caregiver) and you also would like to install the Q1.6 app for the second child:
- Follow the same steps as above.
- Use the same activation code as above.
If you are a parent of triplets, please contact your physician.