Project Frisket is committed to protecting the privacy of all of its Users’ Personal Data and providing a secure, user-controlled environment for the use of the Products in accordance with the Privacy Act of 8 December 1992.
Furthermore, the following definitions will have the following meaning:
“Data Controller” means the legal entity that is responsible for the processing of your personal data according to the Belgian law of December 8, 1992;
“Personal Data” means data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified as meant in the Privacy Act of 8 December 1992;
“Third Parties” means any natural or legal person or entity other than Project Frisket and the Data Controller;
3. Personal Data that will be collected
We may collect several types of Personal Data from the User and store it on your mobile device and our servers located in the European Area such as:
- Your username which is automatically generated by the Platform;
- The version of the Application that you have downloaded;
- Information in helpdesk support inquiries;
- Information provided by you while using the Application, in particular in answering the Questionnaire of your Employer;
- Device identifier and operating system version;
- Web behavior information such as information related to how the Users use the Application (e.g. browser type) collected through cookies and other automated technology.
4. How your Personal Data are processed – purpose of the processing
Your Personal Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Allowing the Users access to the Application;
- User management;
- Diagnosing technical problems and managing technical support and processing inquiries concerning the Application;
- The operation, evaluation and improvement of the Product;
- Market research and statistical research.
Furthermore, you agree that we are free to access, retain, and disclose Personal Data in the following events:
- In order to be in compliance with any applicable legislation or regulations;
- If a law enforcement authority or other government official requests so;
- The investigation of any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity;
- To protect your or our safety and/or rights.
You understand and agree that the technical processing and transmission of the Application, including your Personal Data, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) modifications to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks, or devices.
Project Frisket shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the Personal Data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage in the same way as it may expected from a reasonably prudent controller.
6. Disclosure to Third Parties
You acknowledge and agree that your answers on the Questionnaires will be transferred to your Employer. These answers will, together with he answers of other users, be transferred to your Employer in an aggregated way. Your personal username will not be mentioned. However, you acknowledge and agree that, dependent on the answers given by the employees and the composition of the personnel of the Employer, it could be possible for your Employer to link certain answers to certain Users.
We may also share Personal Data with Third Party service providers who help us to provide, understand, commercialize and improve our Product. We do not authorize these Third Party service providers to use or disclose your Personal Data except as strictly necessary to perform any services under our supervision or to comply with applicable legislation. We seek to provide any such Third Party service provider with only the Personal Data they need to perform their specific function.
7. Your rights
Right of access
If you are concerned or have any questions about your Personal Data, you have the right to request access to the Personal Data which we hold or process about you. We will then provide you with information about the data that are being processed and on the source of those data.
Right of rectification and right of erasure
You have the right to request us free of charge to correct, erase or block any inaccuracies in your Personal Data if such Personal Data would be incomplete, inaccurate or processed unlawfully.
Please note that you can change your account information in the Application at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to object to data processing
You may withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Project Frisket. However, you accept that Project Frisket is not responsible for the acts of Third Parties, including your Employer, that have received your Personal Data from Project Frisket with your consent.
8. Data retention and deletion
However, upon the aforesaid period Project Frisket will be entitled to keep storing and using these data for statistical and scientific purposes provided that these data are anonymised and the processing respects the legal requirements concerning the processing of data for historical, statistical and scientific purposes as provided in the Privacy Act of 8 December 1992 and the implementing KB of 13 February 2001.
10. Third Party websites or applications
You acknowledge and agree that certain content or services provided by Third Parties may be made available to you through the Product. You agree that such linked content or services may have their own privacy policies for which Project Frisket cannot be held responsible. Project Frisket does not in any way review or endorse the privacy practices of such Third Parties.