We at Q (questions.ai) transform long and tedious health questionnaires into short questions that can be asked via our mobile app, SMS or any other device (think Alexa, smart watches etc). People interact daily with technology devices and Q builds the interaction moments that can layer intelligence in between the user’s normal activities lien.
If you’d like to make an impact, get challenged each day and work with a professional and respectful team, this is your place of work. Get better professionally but do it in a way so that you can also grow as a person and keep a good work/life balance in the meantime.
What do you do:
- As Project manager you help our customers to get from idea to 100% completed questionnaires.
- As part of our ISMS (Information Security Management System), you also maintain all the systems and procedures in place that make sure we develop our software products in the most correct way.
- You also help to guide our company through the various compliance, security and data protection audits.
- Optionally get involved in professional services, data analysis, machine learning or any of the other activities we do.
What’s in it for you:
- 8 min walk from the Antwerp Central train station.
- Decent pay and other benefits.
- Be part of a self-funded, profitable startup with an impressive list of customers (Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer,…).
We like to see:
- Some level of work experience (5 years) either in a Project Management, Analysis, QA or auditing function.
- Experience in ISO/CE certifications or auditing is a plus, but not a must.
- A mild level of craziness
If this sounds interesting, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll grab a coffee.