At Q we combine the small and the great:
- A small company with a great team
- A small team of professionals working for the biggest companies in the world
- A small 1.6 idea that we transformed into a great product that can improve the live of millions
- A small project team with certifications that some big companies can only dream of (ISO 27001 and CE)
If you’d like to make an impact, get challenged each day and work with a professional and respectful team, this is your place of work. Get better professionally but do it in a way so that you can also grow as a person and keep a good work/life balance in the meantime.
We at Q (questions.ai) transform long and tedious health questionnaires into short questions. People interact daily with technology devices and Q builds the interaction moments that can layer intelligence in between the user’s normal activities.
What’s in it for you:
- 8 min walk to the Antwerp Central train station
- Be part of a self-funded, profitable startup with an impressive list of customers (Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer,…)
- As compliance manager, you guide our company through the various legislations, compliance regulations and security and data protection audits. Compliance is a central product differentiator we offer to our customers. Your work and input is therefore vitally important for the business we do and the strategy we deploy.
- As compliance manager you also maintain all the systems and procedures in place that make sure we develop our software products in the most correct way.
- Optionally get involved in services, project management, data analysis, machine learning or any other of the activities we do.
We like to see
- Some level of work experience (5 years).
- Experience in ISO/CE certifications, auditing, assessments or QA is a plus, but not a must.
- A mild level of craziness
If this sounds interesting, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll grab a coffee.